Please follow the prompts and answer the following questions to complete your registration before payment:
- Do you have any food allergies or sensitivities that we should know about?
- Do you plan to attend the conference banquet on the evening of Thursday, Oct. 4th? Yes or No (Note: This fee is included in the registration cost)
- Field trips are being organized for the afternoon on Thursday, Oct. 4th. (Note: This fee is included in the registration cost). Please indicate your interest in the following five options:
- A walking tour of Banff’s counter-culture history
- A tour of Cave & Basin National Historic Site, the birthplace of Canada’s National Parks. Sponsored by the Wirth Institute for Austrian and Central European Studies, this special Parks Canada tour will highlight the site’s intimate connection to the First World War.
- Bison viewing at Stoney Indian Park with William Snow and other members of the Stoney Nakoda First Nations near Morley, Alberta.
- A repeat photography workshop with members from the Mountain Legacy Project.
- Or please indicate that you will not be attending one of the field trips.
More information on the field trips will be available soon on our website. Stay tuned for updates!
For any technical questions about registration or concerns about the Summit's program, please contact email@example.com.